Covane Community Lodge boasts with a 4-bed houseboat, The Elefante. Built by the well-known Lightleys of Knysna, the houseboat is available to hire and is deployed with a skipper for the duration of your stay. Designed like a floating caravan, the houseboat provides a comfortable, leisurely way to explore the Massingir Dam.
The slideshow below displays our houseboat, and our rate sheet can be downloaded here. For our land-based accommodation options, click here.
THE BOAT IS EQUIPPED WITH
• gas stove with oven and 2-burner hob,
• 12 volt electric fridge,
• cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils
• hot and cold water shower,
• porta potty chemical toilet,
• 12 volt electric lights
• sheets, duvets, pillows & towels
• built-in CD player
• charcoal braai (Smokey Joe Weber)
• full complement of lifejackets
PHONE | (00258) 869587864 / (00258)863579954 | EMAIL email@example.com
Covane Community Lodge is owned by the local Canhane community, and proceeds from your reservation benefit the community directly.